OFW Careers is searching for skilled Nursing Homecare Professionals to work in Dubai, who are clinically experienced, licensed and hold appropriate certificates (including eligibility letters for DHA): Home health nursing plays an important role in the healthcare field, as it offers a high level of independence and dignity to patients and their family members. A major Dubai healthcare facility with a regional footprint who has been recognised for 2018 Annual health Awards, Dubai Quality Appreciation Awards can offer you the next career opportunity in Home Healthcare. If this is you than please don’t miss the opportunity to share your skill and compassion by applying for the role.
Position: Homecare Nurse with 1 years’ experience nursing in GCC
Salary: AED 5000 monthly + Benefits
Requirement: DHA Licenced or DHA Eligibility Letter, Immediate start
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or its equivalent (3 years Diploma in Nursing post High School
- Registered Nurse
License and Certificates
- Valid professional Nursing license for country of origin.
- Valid professional Nursing License from Dubai Health Authority (DHA) or Eligibility Letter for DHA.
- Current Life Support Certificates; BLS, ACLS, ATLS etc.
- 2+ years of general nursing with 1 year+ recent Homecare experience: or
- 2+ years of recent general clinical nursing experience within Medical Surgical: and
- 1 + Years’ experience in working in the Middle East and surrounding GCC Countries.
- Immediate start for DHA Licenced or Eligibility Letter for DHA
- Work location is Dubai
- Salary Range and Benefits: 5,000 AED per month, 30 days Annual Leave after 1-year service, Airfare and Health Insurance.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
A home health nurse can work with patient of any age group. They provide patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help these individuals recover from injuries and illnesses which requires excellent rapport, understanding, and communication with the patients and their family members.
- Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
- Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
- Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician
- Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing
- Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures
- Coordinate with Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians and anyone else involved in the patient’s care plan
- Make recommendations for devices or tools that might improve the patient’s quality of life
- Listen to the patient and respond to concerns or requests
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to be a team player with both family members and supporting health team members
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Compassionate and friendly approach
- Ability to travel to multiple patients per day