As you have a duty of care as a clinician so too does OFW Careers have a duty of care in protecting your professional and personal information that you provide as part of the registration and application process with OFW Careers.
Our OFWCareers core business is to manage your personal and professional information whilst providing our Doctors, Nurses and Allied Health professionals ongoing job opportunities that match their skill sets. As this information is important to these clinicians, it is therefore critical for OFWCareers management to secure and protect this information and its access. OFWCareers provides this information security through both our dedicated Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and our customized data storage security protocols and access.
What is an SSL you ask? Our SSL Certificate creates a secure connection between our clients and our server through which private information is sent. SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on our web server, it activates a padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from our web server to a client browser. OFWCareers has installed the SSL Certificate onto its web server to initiate secure sessions with members browsers. Once a secure connection is established, all web traffic between the web server and the web browser are secure. Our members know that our website is SSL secure via several visible trust indicators displayed on their browser.
Our customized OFWCareers data storage facility provides a number of key security protocols to protect the personal and professional information of our Doctors, Nurses and Allied Health professionals. These security measures include:
- Passwords are encrypted by industry standard 128Bit data encryption.
- All the Documents that are uploaded by members are totally encrypted at database storage level, no soft copies are saved on server. Data can only be decrypted by our customised algorithm and only upon request by the member.
- Basic information is saved as an ID at database level, retrieving this data is at code level via secure web services.
- The server provider has no access to stored database information.
- A daily backup of all stored data in case of any compromise to facilitate easy restoration.
- All data is stored under a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) from all third parties.
Securing the personal and professional information of our doctors, nurses and allied health professionals is as important to us as securing their future job opportunities. Register at www.ofwcareers.com and let us secure your important data and next career move.