OFW Careers is searching for Licensed Allied Health Healthcare Professionals who have an expression of interest to work in UAE or for those already in country who would like to be challenged with a new opportunity, who are clinically experienced, licensed and hold appropriate certificates:
Some of the many Allied Health Sector Professions:
- Emergency Medical Services – EMT-P, EMT-I, EMT-B, Ambulance Nurse
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Laboratory
- Medical Physics – Medical Technologists
- Radiation Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Dialysis Technician
- Central Sterile Services (CSS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field as per the Professional Qualifying Requirement (PQR) of the UAE: Or
- Equivalent Diploma/Certificate from a nationally accredited relevant school/College
License and Certificates
- Valid professional Clinical License for country of origin(Philippines).
- Valid professional Clinical License from host country (UAE, KSA, Qatar).
- Current Life Support Certificates; BLS, ACLS, ATLS etc. (Not mandatory)
- 2+ years of recent clinical experience within the relevant speciality.
- 2+ Years’ experience in working in the GCC regions.
- Must have existing Employment contract within the Middle East, GCC or current host employment country.
- Or valid Eligibility Letter for new potential new employer to License with.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite