OFW Careers is searching for Licensed Allied Healthcare Professionals who have an expression of interest to work in Saudi Arabia or for those already in country who would like to be challenged with a new opportunity, who are clinically experienced, licensed and hold appropriate certificates:
Some of the many allied Health Sector Professions
- Medical Laboratory
- Medical Physics – Medical Technologists
- Radiation Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Dialysis Technician
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of competency or its equivalent.
License and Certificates
- Valid professional Clinical License for country of origin(Philippines).
- Valid professional Clinical License from host country (UAE, KSA, Qatar).
- Current Life Support Certificates; BLS, ACLS, ATLS etc. (Not mandatory)
- 2+ years of recent clinical experience within the relevant speciality.
- 2+ Years’ experience in working in the GCC regions.
- Must have existing Employment contract within the Middle East, GCC or current host employment country. Or
- Valid eligibility letter or Exam Pass Letter for new potential new employer to License with.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English.